Click Here To Downloan Job Discription
Plain Insane Graphix (P.I.G.) Designs is a long-standing print shop in Kings County. We are in downtown Lemoore and our small team works hard, and takes pride in the printing services we provide the community; providing signs, decals, stickers, embroidery, t-shirt printing and vehicle wraps.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern that has a desire to learn and has an interest in both print, digital, PR marketing. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience and instruction on print/graphic layouts, ad copy, social medial marketing, blog, and newsletter copy writing, and basic website design.
Please read the job description below thoroughly. We will only be taking applications through our website or via email (email@example.com) and will contact desired candidates for an interview. Please do not call the shop as it takes us away from helping customers.
Part-Time – Flexible schedule if reliable – Approx 15 hrs a week (can gain more hours if willing to assist with additional responsibilities)
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, blogs, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Maintain Group Website products and content
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Hours can be flexible to accommodate school schedules/situations. Regular shop hours are from 8:00am – 5:00pm, and in shop working hours must fall within that schedule. Marketing interns may be able to work some hours remotely once they are at a point where they can work independently. Extended schedule/long-term opportunity available to candidates excel during internship and would like to grow with the company.
Additional Responsibilities (as needed)
- Assist with apparel printing
- Maintain cleanliness of shop
- Assist with off-site sales events (typically in the evenings or weekends) – must be able to lift a min. of 60lbs
Qualifications / Skills Desired
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Currently in an associate, bachelor’s, or graduate school level school setting
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of CorelDraw or Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)