Pricing & Ordering
Shipping & Delivery
Start a Campaign
Signs & Stickers
Marketing & Stationary
Using the Design Studio
1. Convert all text to outlines (or curves). If fonts are not converted in venctored files they will change when they are imported for printing.
2. Use spot colors in your artwork to ensure accurate colors. Use a Pantone color book for reference. We recommend using Pantone Bridge CP for best results.
3. Save your art file in an acceptable format
- Recommended file types: PDF, AI, EPS, or PSD
- Accepted file types: PDF, AI, EPS, PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF*
Setup fees will be waved on printed apparel where vectorized artwork is provided. The term vectorized means that it is in an editable graphic format (SVG, EPS, or PDF with an embedded vectored format). Be sure you save your art as a CMYK file. If using Corel Draw, please save your file as a PDF before submitting it.
Vectored artwork can be emailed to email@example.com.
The higher the quality of the artwork, the better an image will print. If you’re using a photo as part of your decoration, try to provide the largest version possible. Additionally, remember that photos with low contrast, heavy shading, or low levels of light will print dark and be hard to see.
If you’re creating the artwork, please export it at its highest resolution. For apparel, we recommend at least 300 dpi PNG format with a transparent background and in RGB mode. For printed marketing/promotional materials, we suggest at least 350 dpi JPG format and in CMYK mode.
*EMB files are allowed for embroidery artwork in the Design Studio. If you have a DST file it can be emailed to us and we will refund the setup charge on your order.